Thursday, 28 August 2008

Exam papers

Yesterday, while having dinner with Maisarah, she told me that she got her exam's paper. I was so excited to hear that. What did you get, kakak?? As usual her favourite answer " Ibu tengoklah dulu". Very safe answer.

After coming back from mengaji, then I had enough time to check her exam papers. Wow ... not bad!!!! Only got Science & Bahasa Arab papers. Careless mistakes for Science, she lost her marks on simple questions and of course she laughed at that. All in English. I asked Maisarah " Kakak buat sendiri ke?". Then she answered " Yelah, ini kan periksa mana boleh tiru. Demi Allah kakak buat sendiri". Wah! Bila pulak she knows to say "Demi Allah...". Nasib baik dia tak sebut " Kakak bersumpah ...", nanti jadi kes lain pulak.

I'm not sure how the students learn Science in english. Susahnya!!! Every single word need to be understood. They will face problems if they dont have basic understanding of the English language. Risau with my twins, suka main-main. But sometimes Nabihah/Nabilah take me by surprise when they utter english words that I myself cant figure out the meaning ... hahaha. As of this date, I'm still "lembab" in english and trying very hard to practise the spoken English with my kids & my collegeues. Teacher Emy ... bila nak buka class?

No comments: